Staff Participation in Shared Governance for 2019-2020
If you miss the priority deadline please feel free to submit the form and you will be contacted if an open seat becomes available.
SSU Shared Governance Committees
The SSU Staff Council encourages all staff members to consider serving on a university-wide committee. A brief description of the scope of each committee is given. In addition to committee participation, you will be expected to keep the council informed, as appropriate, of committee activity. Please note, these are independent campus-wide committees and are not subcommittees of the Staff Council. We recommend you obtain supervisory approval prior to requesting an appointment.
Current Committee Appointees
- Academic Senate: Arcelia Sandoval
- Campus Planning & Space Committee: Dawnelle Ricciardi
- President’s Budget Advisory Council (PBAC): Elisabeth Kettmann
- Sonoma State Enterprises, Inc. Board and Audit Committee: Emily Lusk Porter
- Sustainable Executive Committee: Barbara Frohlech
- University Culinary Services Advisory Board: Aidan Humrich
If you are interested in serving on one of these committees, and it is currently filled, please submit an "application" and we will put you in the running for consideration when the position opens.