Academic Year 2019-2020
First Thursday of each month 11:00 am - 12:00 pm, location TBA
- Fall '19: TBA
- Spring '20: TBA
Purpose & Councilmembers
The Staff Council’s purpose:
- The Staff Council shall report directly to the campus President or the President’s designee.
- The Staff Council is a recognized body within shared governance on the Sonoma State campus.
- The Staff Council shall only provide input on issues not covered by collective bargaining.
- The Staff Council may sponsor programs, events and various services in an effort to promote a culture of respect, cooperation, and understanding across the campus community.
- The Staff Council may offer advice on community and academic-related matters.
- The SSU Staff Council and its representatives acknowledge SSU’s core values, including inclusiveness and embracing diversity of people and beliefs.
The members of council include:
- Chair: Katie Musick
- Vice Chair: Kshatriya Colet
- Secretary: Loriann Negri
- Treasurer: Arcelia Sandoval
- Custodian of Records: Ash Klein
To reach out to the Staff Council General Inquiries, please email email@example.com.