Current Committee Appointees
- Academic Senate: Kate Sims
- Campus Planning & Space Committee: Dawnelle Ricciardi
- Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Council (IAAC) - Mike Ogg & Kelly Clark
- President's Advisory Council on Diversity, Equity, Campus Climate, and Inclusion: Gillian Estes & Ivonne Mejia
- President’s Budget Advisory Council (PBAC): Audra Verrier
- Sonoma State Enterprises, Inc. Board and Audit Committee: Ashley Blaylock & Emily Lusk Porter
- Sustainable Executive Committee: Barbara Frohlech
- University Culinary Services Advisory Board: Aidan Humrich
If you are interested in serving on one of these committees, and it is currently filled, please submit an application and we will put you in the running for consideration when the position opens.
View the Spring 2021 Staff Council Schedule, where you can see both the upcoming dates and any special speakers who will be presenting.
All Staff Council meetings currently take place via Zoom. You may join the meeting during the scheduled time by clicking this link to the SSU Staff Council Zoom Meeting Room.
For Spring 2021, meetings will occur from 1:00 - 1:50 PM every other Tuesday starting January 19th. You can add the event series to your calendar by clicking this link: SSU Staff Council Fall 2020 Calendar Items.
All staff welcome and encouraged to participate in these open discussions.
Purpose & Councilmembers
The Staff Council’s purpose:
- The Staff Council shall report directly to the campus President or the President’s designee.
- The Staff Council is a recognized body within shared governance on the Sonoma State campus.
- The Staff Council shall only provide input on issues not covered by collective bargaining.
- The Staff Council may sponsor programs, events, and various services in an effort to promote a culture of respect, cooperation, and understanding across the campus community.
- The Staff Council may offer advice on community and academic-related matters.
- The SSU Staff Council and its representatives acknowledge SSU’s core values, including inclusiveness and embracing the diversity of people and beliefs.
The members of the council include:
- Chair: Katie Musick
- Vice-Chair: Aidan Humrich
- Secretary: Loriann Negri
- Treasurer: Arcelia Sandoval
- Custodian of Records: Sadie Pettit
To reach out to the Staff Council General Inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.