Current Committee Appointees
- Academic Senate: Kate Sims
- Campus Planning & Space Committee: Dawnelle Ricciardi
- Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Council (IAAC) - Mike Ogg & Kelly Clark
- President's Advisory Council on Diversity, Equity, Campus Climate, and Inclusion: Gillian Estes & Ivonne Mejia
- President’s Budget Advisory Council (PBAC): Audra Verrier
- Sonoma State Enterprises, Inc. Board and Audit Committee: Ashley Blaylock & Emily Lusk Porter
- President's Sustainability Advisory Council: Barbara Frohlech
- University Culinary Services Advisory Board: Aidan Humrich
If you are interested in serving on one of these committees, and it is currently filled, please submit an application and we will put you in the running for consideration when the position opens.
View the Staff Council 2021 Fall Meetings Agenda, where you can see both the upcoming dates and any special speakers who will be presenting.
All Staff Council meetings currently take place via Zoom. You may join the meeting during the scheduled time by clicking this link to the SSU Staff Council Zoom Meeting Room.
All staff welcome and encouraged to participate in these open discussions.
The Staff Council’s purpose:
- The Staff Council shall report directly to the campus President or the President’s designee.
- The Staff Council is a recognized body within shared governance on the Sonoma State campus.
- The Staff Council shall only provide input on issues not covered by collective bargaining.
- The Staff Council may sponsor programs, events, and various services in an effort to promote a culture of respect, cooperation, and understanding across the campus community.
- The Staff Council may offer advice on community and academic-related matters.
- The SSU Staff Council and its representatives acknowledge SSU’s core values, including inclusiveness and embracing the diversity of people and beliefs.
- Chair: Katie Musick
- Vice-Chair: Aidan Humrich
- Secretary: Nina Mendia
- Treasurer: Christina Shoptaugh
- Custodian of Records: Sadie Pettit
For General Inquiries, please email email@example.com.