Current University Committee Appointees
- Academic Affairs Budget Advisory Working Group: Loriann Negri (Fall 2021-Spring 2022)
- Academic Senate: Kate Sims
- Campus Planning and University Space Advisory Committee: Dawnelle Ricciardi
- Intercollegiate Athletics Advisory Council (IAAC): Mike Ogg & Kelly Clark
- President's Advisory Council on Diversity, Equity, Campus Climate, and Inclusion: Gillian Estes & Ivonne Mejia
- President’s Budget Advisory Council (PBAC): Audra Verrier
- President's Sustainability Advisory Council: Barbara Frohlech
- SafeSSU Committee: Shelly Gomez (Fall 2021-Spring 2023)
- Sonoma State Enterprises, Inc. Board and Audit Committee: Ashley Blaylock & Emily Lusk Porter
- University Culinary Services Advisory Board: Aidan Humrich
University committee appointees serve one semester to three year terms aligned with the academic year (August - May) unless otherwise noted. Please review the list of university committee terms if you are are interested in serving on one of these committees.
All Staff Council meetings currently take place via Zoom. You may join the meeting during the scheduled time by clicking this link to the SSU Staff Council Zoom Meeting Room.
For Spring 2022, meetings will occur from 1:00-1:50 PM every other Tuesday starting January 18th. Click here to add the event series to your calendar.
All staff are welcome and encouraged to participate in these open discussions.
The Staff Council’s purpose:
- The Staff Council shall report directly to the campus President or the President’s designee.
- The Staff Council is a recognized body within shared governance on the Sonoma State campus.
- The Staff Council shall only provide input on issues not covered by collective bargaining.
- The Staff Council may sponsor programs, events, and various services in an effort to promote a culture of respect, cooperation, and understanding across the campus community.
- The Staff Council may offer advice on community and academic-related matters.
- The SSU Staff Council and its representatives acknowledge SSU’s core values, including inclusiveness and embracing the diversity of people and beliefs.
- Chair: Katie Musick
- Vice-Chair: Aidan Humrich
- Secretary: Nina Mendia
- Treasurer: Christina Shoptaugh
- Custodian of Records: Sadie Pettit
For General Inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.